The Class 10th and 12th board exams are just round the corner. To help in your exam preparations for boards as well as competitive exams such as IIT/JEE, AIPMT, CAT, IAS and UPSC we have compiled a list of do’s and dont’s.
- Even if you study for only an hour or two make sure you do it with full concentration thus start by building a suitable environment
- Be punctual during the preparatory leave period and the examination.Time management is essential
- Conflicting to the preceding point, planning isn’t the most essential Every now and then life happens and one gets distracted from their aim. dust yourself off and adjust to the situation.Be flexible with your schedule
- Application based numericals are easier. Practice and find shorter approaches to crack them, so you spend less time while attempting them. Clear your basic concepts
- Revise different topics each day and do different types of work in each study session.Bring variation in your study schedule
- There are many sample papers available; use them to brush up on the syllabus and familiarizing yourself with question types. Attempt sample papers
- Talk to your buddies, watch movies or play sports but always try to recollect the topics you had studied.When done studying, reward yourself.
- Try to teach a friend your most challenging topics. The task of teaching the topics will force you to understand them in a simpler light and clear all of your confusions. This practice also imparts a lot of confidence. Someone said it right “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”
- Drawing diagrams is not as boring as revising theory anyway; practice makes perfect!Derivatives and diagrams are challenging but scoring
- Large amounts of new information can be dangerous at this time. Don’t revise by concepts but the whole lot in its entirety. ‘Too many cooks spoil the ‘
You have four weeks left; you can still cope up. Focus on problem areas. If one has followed a study routine and has been revising his/her class work; there should be no need to worry. Try to keep yourself composed, optimistic and poised. Don’t panic and keep a cool head.
Learn about the Exam pattern, Syllabus, Marking scheme, Important books and Sample papers only at www.byjus.com.