The Maharashtra state government announces the notification for Common Entrance test CET for admission to undergraduate, post graduate and integrated programmes in Government and private institutes of Maharashtra. The MH CET will conduct the entrance test for those who are applied for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. After successful completion of entrance test Counselling and Admission processes are done through Centralised Allotment Process under state Entrance Test Cell i.e., (MHT CET)
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
This is the entrance test conducted by the Maharashtra Test Cell for various programmes like medical, engineering and agriculture courses, Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance test (MAH MCA CET) for Admission into Masters in Computer Application Programme. And also, MAH, MBA, CET Maharashtra Common Entrance test for Admissions into MBA and Masters in Management Studies. And MH CET LAW 2016 is conducted yearly for admission to 5 years integrated Law programme and 3 years LLB courses.
The Subsidiary exams under MH CET 2016 for Admission to various undergraduate and post graduate and integrated programmes in the Institute of Maharashtra were conducted separately. The MH CET exam probably conducted in the month of MAY and the medical and related courses entrance exam is conducted then the results are revealed in the month of June. So many candidates have taken nearly perfect score and they got their admission through MH Test Cell.
Maharashtra CET LAW Entrance Test
The Maharashtra state government announces the notification for Common Entrance test CET for admission to the Admission of 5 years integrated LAW Programme and 3 years LLB Programme. Candidates are requested to fulfil the following eligibility criteria for appearing in MH CET LAW 2016.
- Candidate should have 50% marks in 12th. And He/She Must have scored 50% in HSC Examinations and No rounding off.(49.9 also deemed)
- For reserved candidates it is 45%.
There is no upper age limit for MH CET LAW 2016 but the eligible candidates for 5 years programme lower age limit is 18 years and 3 year LLB programme the age limit is 20 years only.
Registration process will be in the month of MAY and they can edit their application till end of MAY.
Application Process for MHT CET 2016
To apply for the MHT CET 2016 candidates are directed to apply through online from the month of MARCH beginning to March End.
To register through online candidates can follow the steps below
- Open the website or official web portal http://mhtcet2016.co.in and click the “MH-CET- 2016 Registration”
- On the time of online registration candidates have to enrol their personal Details and Educational Details.
- Then Candidates have to upload their scanned copy of Photographs and Signature.
- Once successful completion of online registration the Bank Challan will be generated candidates are advised to download that Challan for future purpose.
- After completion of 48 hours candidates are requested to pay their fee amount to nearest State Bank with downloaded Challan.
Thanks for reading this post. We promise you that we will update our site with more contents.